These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at http://candybuycolour.co.uk website (the “Service”) operated by Candy Buy Colour Ltd and Bubble That Gift a “Trading as” sister company name of Candy buy Colour Ltd.(“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
By placing an order for our services, you accept and understand Candy Buy Colour Ltd terms and conditions. It will be your responsibility to make sure all the equipment is returned and in the same condition as we left it.
- We reserve the right to decline some or all of a customer’s order, for any reason, without prior warning.
- We reserve the right to commission the services of an alternative supplier, or provide an alternative to fulfil any orders in the event, which deems Candy Buy Colour Ltd unable to fulfil duties that we have been commissioned for.
- All equipment is owned by Candy Buy Colour, or is rented by our suppliers, and is not to be sold.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Candy Buy Colour and its licensors.
Third Party Services
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
- When agreeing to our terms and condition you are also consenting to giving Candy Buy Colour Ltd permission, to take photographs of the work we have done at your chosen venue, for the purpose of promotion and marketing. We do not release the location of private homes, only venues which are publicised.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50 % of the balance will be required at the time of booking to secure your requested date. The remainder of the balance must be paid by 14 days prior to the date of your event.
- A refundable deposit subject to equipment supplied will also be required at the time of booking, this will cover any loss or damage to the equipment supplied, and will be refunded after the event on condition that all equipment is received in the original condition when supplied. Please note that if the deposit taken does not cover the cost of damages, you will be liable to further charges.
- Payments accepted: bank transfer, please contact us for or bank details.
- Please check your invoice carefully to make sure everything you want is ordered as mistakes cannot be rectified on the day of your event. Your invoice will form our checklist when decorating your venue. Please contact us if there are any mistakes, you are not required to make changes to your booking or invoice.
Cancellation and Refunds
- All customers have the right to cancel their order within 14 days under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations on any non perishable goods purchased from our website, through our social media pages or via a member of staff . Perishable goods are unable to be returned for a refund unless faulty.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email, social media pages or calling about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
- Should you have to cancel your booking you will be liable for 100% of the balance 14 days or less prior to your event and 50% 15 days or more prior to your event. In the highly unlikely case that Candy Buy Colour have to cancel your booking we will refund any money paid back.
You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following goods:
(a) the supply of goods that are made to the customer’s specification or are clearly personalised.
(b) the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
(c) the supply of any food or drink products, possibly due to current hygiene reasons (ie during a public health situation due to the risk of cross contamination), such as Covid 19.
In addition you will lose your right to cancel if you:
(a) unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
(b) combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.
- A delivery fee will be charged at an additional cost to all your order.
- Orders for the stuffed bubbles will be dispatched and delivered between 2-5 working days.
- All our stuffed balloons are delivered by our team or via recorded a allocated deliver company.
- We cannot take responsibilities for late deliveries affected by adverse weather conditions, strikes, wrong address supplied, road accidents or natural disasters.
Bubbles (Stuffed Balloons)
- Full payment is required at the time of order for all gifts in a balloon (stuffed bubbles).
- All orders are processed personally and dispatched in perfect condition. As our stuffed balloons are perishable we do not accepts returns on these deliveries. In the unlikely case, normally beyond our control the balloon is damaged please contact us immediately. A refund or replacement will be made. This will only be actioned once the balloon and all original content has been returned in its original packaging.
- We only use natural biodegradable latex balloons; however this can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Always pop balloons under adult supervision away from children and animals. Once burst please discards all small parts and the broken balloon, children and animals can choke if swallowed.
- Please keep the balloon away from sharp objects and heat sources that can be a hazard or cause damage.
- Stuffed balloons are temperature dependent and may swell in the heat and shrink in the cold. The stuffed balloon last around two weeks but is best to be kept in at room temperature.
- We use transparent wire on soft toys and other gifts for a safety position during transit. Please be sure to remove the wire before giving to children
- NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INHALE OR ALLOW ANYONE TO INHALE HELIUM IN HIGH CONCENTRATION, HELIUM IS AN ASPHYXIANT AND CAN KILL.
Candy buffets and Carts
- There will need to be a table of adequate size allocated by you or the venue. The table needs to be out of direct sunlight and away from direct heat source. Candy Buy Colour Ltd will not accept any responsibility for problems which may occur as a result of not following this advice.
- Your buffet will be available to your guest throughout your event for a maximum of 5 hours. We will begin to take down your buffet at the end of your event or at the maximum 5 hour time frame, whichever is first. If you would like the buffet to continue past the agreed 5 hour timescale additional charges will be added.
- When the buffet is open we do require that all the lids on our glass jars are removed and be placed safely in a box (that will be provided under the table) either by a designated member of the venue staff, a designated member of your party or by one of our staff if you have chosen the staff attendant option.
- All our staff that supervise your buffet, have the relevant food safety training, wear gloves and have their hair tied back. All sweets/snacks are specifically ordered for your event, we only keep a limited amount of sweets in stock. For hygiene purposes we do not re-use sweets, any sweets left over are bagged up for you to take away.
- Allergies are very common. Candy Buy Colour cannot guarantee that sweets and savoury snacks purchased for consumption, at your event have not been in contact with nut or nut oils. We cannot take responsibilities for any issues that may arise from your guest’s selection.
- All children under the age of 16 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Candy Buy Colour will not be held responsible for any safety issues or injuries whilst the buffet is on hire.
- All ingredients and allergy information will be on our website, please read these before you purchase.
- You are required to find out if your venue will allow outside vendors. We will require the contact details of your venues event coordinator to gain permission for our services at your event.
- You or the venue will be required to provide tables and table covers to match the linen used for your event, unless agreed otherwise. Once the buffet is set up you will not be able to move the table or equipment for any reason, if there is a problem please call. Candy Buy Colour will not take any responsibility for any spillages which may occur and you will be charged for any damage to equipment which may arise as a result of moving the table.
- Our staff will require access to your venue two hours minimum, prior to your guest’s arrival time. We cannot be held responsible for any problems which may arise from us not being able to gain access to the venues at a reasonable time. We reserve the right to charge an additional waiting fee of £10 into every 30 minute waiting time.
- We expect the venue to be cleaned and ready for decoration. We are unable to assemble tables if they are not ready and waiting and a charge will be incurred if our staff have to undertake this task.
Our Services are provided “AS IS.” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Candy Buy Colour Ltd and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Candy Buy Colour Ltd, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Candy Buy Colour Ltd reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.